PPI Deadline - 29 August 2019
THE CLOCK IS TICKING…
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) announced the PPI August deadline on 2nd March 2017.
- This means that consumers have until the cut off date of 29th August 2019 to make a PPI complaint, should they wish to do so.
- If you believe you were mis-sold PPI, you must submit your claim to your bank/lender by this date.
- Over £23 billion has already been repaid**, but this figure could be just a fraction of what may still be owed.
- Even though the deadline is a way off, don’t delay. From August 2017 the FCA will spend millions marketing the cut-off, which is likely to cause a flood of new claims, which in turn could clog up an already over stretched system.
On January 11th 2019, Flairford Securities Ltd (trading as Brunel Franklin), was acquired by Excell Audits Ltd (trading as Wilson Morris). Excell Audits Ltd are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of claims management activities (CRM20293). All enquiries and claims made on this website (www.brunelfranklin.com) will now be managed by Excell Audits Ltd (trading as Wilson Morris).
Claim now to get to the front of the queue!
** Financial Times "PPI Claims Boosted by value of interest payouts" April 8 2016