- Over £450m† recovered since 2004
- More than 100,000 customers
- Average Successful Claim £2803†
- No win - no fee*
Mis-Sold Mortgage Compensation
Brunel Franklin launches new service to handle Mis-Sold Mortgage claims.
Building on our success and strong reputation as a leading player in the PPI arena we are now using our years of experience and expertise in the claims industry to pursue compensation for mis-sold mortgages.
If you have taken out an interest-only mortgage after October 2004 and are to struggling to repay it, you could be eligible to claim against your lender for mis-selling you the mortgage.
A staggering number of people who took out interest-only mortgages are discovering that they will not be able to pay off their capital loan in time and face the risk of repossession.
This is likely to mean that many people may have been mis-sold their interest-only mortgages, which is why they are still struggling now to repay their loans. If this sounds familiar, you could be entitled to make a claim based on grounds such as:
- The end date of your mortgage is after your retirement date.
- You were advised to switch lenders without being forewarned of any fees or penalties.
- You were advised to self-certify (borrow money without proving your income) or overstate your income.
- Your financial advisor failed to give proper consideration to repaying your loans and any credit cards debts before adding these to your mortgage.
If you feel that you were sold your mortgage with inadequate information about your options and the associated risks, with a lack of proper assessment by your financial advisor and that you ultimately ended up with an unsuitable mortgage for you, then you’d qualify to make a claim.