Endowment Services & Compensation
If you've ever had an endowment you may be facing the prospect of a huge shortfall as a result of a mis-sold endowment policy. From our experience we know what key information is required to maximise a successful endowment claim, and we manage everything - from start to finish..
Start your claim now!
Many people have suffered severe financial loss as a result of mis-sold Endowment policies and we can tell you if you have been a victim of Endowment mis-selling. If you're one of them, you'll know the misery of this situation and the frustration of trying to get back the money that's due to you.Endowment Compensation
Our Endowment compensation experts have helped 85% of our customers make a successful claim for an Endowment policy refund. We know how to cut through the confusion and deal with complicated paperwork to make the whole process quick and painless for you. And we get to work fast within 48 hours of your go-ahead.Endowment Compensation
How to Claim
Find out today if you have a claim for Endowment compensation. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain. Our services are offered on a strictly no win, no fee basis - so if you don't recieve a refund, you have nothing to pay. It's your money. Don't delay a moment longer.Endowment Compensation
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Brunel Franklin when I can do this myself?
• Brunel Franklin saves you the time, effort and stress of dealing with the complaint alone.
• Brunel Franklin has been dealing with financial claims for over 5 years.
• Brunel Franklin has the experience to pin point all the reasons for a mis-sold policy.
• Brunel Franklin will be able to establish exactly the level of compensation you are entitled to.
• Brunel Franklin will continue to work on your behalf until you receive a suitable offer of compensation.
• Brunel Franklin will endeavour to make sure that the company you're claiming against follows the FSA (Financial Services Authority) guidelines and time limits within the industry.
• Brunel Franklin will breakdown the terminology that vendors use to complicate the claiming process, which tends to discourage consumers pursuing the case further.
How much will this service cost me?
We operate on a No Win No Fee basis*. We only take a fee when a claim is won. The fee we charge is 33% + VAT of any compensation awarded.
Will this claim affect my relationship with my lenders?
No, The Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the Financial Services Authority) does not allow any company to disadvantage a customer because they’ve made a complaint.
What information do I need to provide you with?
All we need from you are the key details that the Claim Pack requires, it is very straight forward to complete. Once we initiate your complaint we can obtain any further information we may need to build the strongest case to maximise your compensation.
How long will my claim take?
As each claim is treated on an individual basis this can vary greatly. Our claims handlers should be able to guide you more when they have had chance to look at your case