Billions of pounds have been spent on investment bonds by people hoping to make the most of their money. But as many investors have discovered to their cost, investment bonds can be a disaster. Are you one of the unlucky ones? If you are, don't despair. You've come to exactly the right place.
Start your claim now!
Are your bonds performing as well as you expected? If not, you're in good company. Thousands of people have invested in bonds without being told the full story about what's involved. If you're one of them, you're a victim of bond mis-selling and you're entitled to compensation.Bond Compensation
We're one of the UK's leading authorities on bond compensation claims and we can bring real financial knowledge to your mis-sold bond claim. If you've been mis-sold bonds, we'll find out about it and make sure you receive the compensation you're entitled to. We'll do it all for you on a strictly no win, no fee basis*.Bond Compensation
How to Claim
Find out now if you have a investment bond claim. Answer a few simple questions and we'll tell you whether we think you've been badly advised about your bond investment. If you have, we'll help you reclaim the money you're owed. You deserve nothing less.Bond Compensation
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Brunel Franklin when I can do this myself?
• Brunel Franklin saves you the time, effort and stress of dealing with the complaint alone.
• Brunel Franklin has been dealing with financial claims for over 5 years.
• Brunel Franklin has the experience to pin point all the reasons for a mis-sold product.
• Brunel Franklin will be able to establish exactly the level of compensation you are entitled to.
• Brunel Franklin will continue to work on your behalf until you receive a suitable offer of compensation.
• Brunel Franklin will endeavour to make sure that the company you're claiming against follows the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidelines and time limits within the industry.
• Brunel Franklin will breakdown the terminology that vendors use to complicate the claiming process, which tends to discourage consumers pursuing the case further.
How much will this service cost me?
We operate strictly on a No Win No Fee basis*. We only take a fee when a claim is won. The fee we charge is an industry standard amount of 25% plus VAT of any compensation awarded.
Will this claim affect my relationship with my bond provider?
No, The Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the Financial Services Authority) does not allow any company to disadvantage a customer because they’ve made a complaint.
What information do I need to provide you with?
All we need from you are the key details that the Claim Pack requires, it is very straight forward to complete. Once we initiate your complaint we can obtain any further information we may need to build the strongest case to maximise your compensation.
How long will my claim take?
As each claim is treated on an individual basis this can vary greatly. Our claims handlers should be able to guide you more when they have had chance to look at your case. However, most cases will take at least six months.